Offering MSPs value in a growing and competitive industry motivates our team at Blue Solutions. We are pleased to announce that LabTech Software, the remote monitoring and management (RMM) provider are offering MSPs additional value with new products that integrate with the LabTech platform.
While the current LabTech solution automates I.T. tasks, the new products are well-known names in the cloud backup, disaster recovery and network printing industry:
- BackupAgent - a premium, internet-based cloud backup solution that offers private labelling, scalability and hosting, via the BackupAgent or private cloud. With worldwide data centres, this product integrates with LabTech to enable partners to deploy, configure and monitor BackupAgent clients.
- Vembu BDR – the comprehensive, affordable on-site backup, cloud replication and disaster recovery solution allows partners to back up unlimited virtual machines for a flat cost. The LabTech console helps MSPs to deploy, manage and perform on-demand actions. Partners are able to back up to an off-site or on-premise server or a combination of both.
- Xerox PrintAssist - is a cloud-based plug-in solution that helps IT service providers capture more business in client accounts, by providing proactive monitoring of networked printers and multifunction devices (regardless of manufacturer). A single dashboard automatically provides timely information on printer activity and communicates error messages such as paper jams or low consumable levels.
With these new products LabTech and Blue Solutions are continuing to help I.T. service providers increase efficiency, profitability and control and access new sources of revenue using the LabTech platform.
Visit our website to find out more about LabTech and the RMM solution
To mark the launch of Worry-Free™ 9.0 we want to give you the opportunity to be part of a Le Mans pit crew team. Where better to stay mobile with Worry-Free™ 9.0 than in the seat of a Le Mans Racing car?
The resellers that record the highest net-to-trend single transaction of Worry-Free 9.0 new business in your region in Q2 will be on with a chance to win one of two Le Mans prizes.
2 x V.I.P Full Pit Crew Access tickets to the Le Mans Austrian rally in the Red Bull Ring on July 19th
*These tickets cannot be purchased and are exclusive to Trend Micro™
2 x V.I.P Corporate Hospitality tickets to the Le Mans Austrian rally in the Red Bull Ring.
In order to help you achieve the highest net-to-trend single transaction of Worry-Free 9.0 new business in your region in Q2 we now have multiple product promotions you can use to help you achieve this, such as:
- Switch-to-Trend / Competitive Displacement promotion
- 30% Worry-Free™ Cross Upgrade
- SMB 3-for-2 offer
- Neat Suite SMB
For more details on these promotions and incentives contact your Worry-Free™ sales Team:
• +44 (0) 203 549 3454
With the end of Microsoft support for Windows XP, companies are either looking for a new solution or way to patch Windows XP until they find one. So if you’re one of the companies trying to ‘stay safe’ and find a patch solution, what can you do?
- Switch browsers
If you’re still using Internet Explorer with Windows XP, you’re more vulnerable to an attack. Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 9, which is at least two versions out of date. Try using Google Chrome or Firefox, which have both been updated for Windows XP and you’ll get future updates.
- Install anti-virus
Find an anti-virus solution that can reduce the impact of no longer being sent the Windows XP security updates from Microsoft.
- Rely on Microsoft Security Essentials
Microsoft confirmed that XP updates will continue to be added to Security Essentials (the free security package) until July 2015. Although this isn’t something that MSPs should rely on as only decent internet security software can protect against being attacked.
- Instead of spending time on the points 1-3, cover any exploits with the Windows XP virtual patching application from Trend Micro – Enterprise Security for Endpoint Light (ESE).
With ESE, you can secure physical and virtual endpoints with protection against the latest threats, using anti-malware and cloud-based global threat intelligence. OfficeScan is a sub-component of ESE and protects against data loss and theft with the ability to secure file servers, PCs, laptops and virtualised desktops.
Additional protection is available with the Intrusion Defense Firewall (IDF) Module
Stop zero-day threats immediately with a network-level Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) that enables virtual patching.
- Shield vulnerabilities in client operating systems and -applications before patches are available
- Deploy true zero-day protection from known and unknown threats
- Protect your critical platforms, including Windows 8
Contact your Trend Micro specialist on 0118 9898 222 or visit our website for more information on how Trend Micro can protect your business.
Join Trend Micro, the leading internet content security and threat management company, at the Worry-Free 9 Launch event on Wednesday 11th June 2014. The event will be held at Trend Micro’s prestigious and state-of-the-art new headquarters in London (Paddington).
Why should I attend?
- Find out how to grow your business selling additional Trend Micro services, based on the cloud-based central management and reporting tool (Remote Manager) across your customer base.
- Discover how the free Worry-Free Remote Manager tool helps you to easily manage security for both hosted and on premises customers through one console.
- Find out about the purpose built solution tailored for small VARs that minimises your time/resources to manage security for your customers.
- We’ll be there to talk about our expertise in working with MSPs and the xSP licensing programme, the quarterly pay-as-you go rental model.
Register here for the event
By attending you could be in with the chance to win a VIP Trip to a Le Mans Race. This prize includes full access to a Le Mans Pit Crew Team and Pit Lane. These tickets cannot be purchased and are exclusive to Trend Micro.
We look forward to seeing you at the event and showing you why Trend Micro Worry-Free 9, is the global market leading solution that helps to build businesses and relationships with your clients.
StorageCraft Technology Corporation, the company behind backup and disaster recovery for Windows machines, received two awards from the ASCII Success Summit in Chicago (during 16 -17 April 2014). The company was voted the winner of the Best Software Solution and the Best Channel Incentive categories.
The Recoverability solution was selected as the best software solution because it allows users to backup computer systems and recover systems quickly.
StorageCraft were also awarded the Best Channel Incentive award for their StorageCraft Profitability Partner Program, which allows partners to maximise profits when selling Storagecraft recoverability solutions.
This is the third time Storagecraft have won the Best Software Solution award and as the ASCII Success Summit comprises of more than 2,000 IT managed service providers, it’s a valuable endorsement from industry experts.
Find out more about StorageCraft and the Recoverability solutions at our website . Here’s a of StorageCraft Recoverability and how it works: