Article originally published on the Malwarebytes website
It’s that time again, a new operating system emerges from the Microsoft incubator! While many of you might not get to experience Windows 10 just yet or even in the foreseeable future, we want you to know that when you decide to use it, Malwarebytes has got your back.
The latest versions of our Malwarebytes products supports Windows 10! And that includes:
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Free
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business
- Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Remediation Tool
So one of the first things you should do after setting up your new operating system is to download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Trust me, the cyber criminals won’t wait until everyone is comfortable with Windows 10 to start targeting folks using it.
To download the latest Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on your new Win 10 system, click here.
Find out more about Malwarebytes at www.bluesolutions.co.uk/malwarebytes/. Call our sales team today on 0118 9898 222 for a free trial or demo.