New enhancements help to further drive automation into today's IT businesses
We are pleased to announce that LabTech Software, the remote monitoring and management (RMM) provider has unveiled its latest version, LabTech 2013.1.
The platform delivers a number of enhancements to LabTech’s IT service provider and MSP partners, such as a new LabTech Virtualization Manager, a new vPro™ Management Workspace, enhanced CA D2D integration and Symantec Backup Exec™ integration, an improved ConnectWise Plug-in and overall usability and stability improvements.
Featuring a number of new enhancements, LabTech 2013.1 further drives automation into today’s I.T. businesses, enabling LabTech partners to monitor and manage modern data centers, improve connectivity and productivity, ensure data protection and recovery, and optimize the operational efficiency of their businesses to improve the bottom line.
What can the new features do for your business?
- New LabTech Virtualization Manager: This feature extends the LabTech platform to provide agentless VMware infrastructure monitoring and basic management, enabling partners to monitor and manage their physical and virtual environments from a single console.
- New vPro Management Workspace: This new Intel® vPro™ integrated plug-in enables easy onboarding of devices, device discovery with AMT and vPro enabled machines and features seamless integration of core vPro management functions.
- Enhanced CA D2D Integration and Symantec Backup Exec Integration: This new integrated plug-in lets partners manage their clients’ backups through a single console and eliminates the need to login to each client machine.
- Improved ConnectWise Plug-in 6.1: This feature offers improved usability, added work type overrides and contact syncing.
- Stability and performance enhancements
LabTech was developed for IT service providers and the way they work and it continues to be the RMM platform for monitoring virtual environments and creating opportunities for MSPs.
Visit our website to find out more about LabTech and the RMM solution